Every Day Light: Living Soulfully, Intuitively, Harmoniously
- Every Day Magic. Learn - for real - how to create the life of your dreams as you begin to live from your heart-space in this interactive, magical playshop.
- Every Day Sacred. Infuse your daily routine with spiritual practices that inspire joy, keep you centered, and support your best intentions.
- Every Day Intuitive. Learn to listen for - and trust - the voice of your higher soul, and experience the myriad ways your intuition can enhance your daily life.
- Every Day Sanctuary: Transform your home into a comfortable, beautiful, and sacred space that supports your aspirations and dreams in every way.
- Every Day Vitality. Nurture optimal health through energy work and natural, complementary therapies.
- Every Day Abundant. Master the esoteric principles behind gratitude and generosity to cultivate prosperity in every area of your life.
- Every Day Alchemy: Transform your life with inner work to foster your best character traits and experience greater peace.
- Every Day Ashram: Cultivate a community of spiritual support and mentorship with like-minded people.
- Every Day Visionary: Stay on course with a spiritual vocation that grows as your soul evolves, and begin walking your path with greater joy and confidence.
- Every Day Soul-Love: Understand the true nature of your most important and intimate relationships, and begin communicating with loved ones on a deeper level.
- Every Day Sovereignty: Open yourself to a freer and fuller expression of your soul's unique potential for spiritual leadership and service.
- Every Day Luminous: Strengthen your connection to the divine light within and awaken to the experience of grace and everyday blessings in your life.
- Main Sessions*: During the primary session, held on a Sunday afternoon each month, you’ll experience inspiring processes and practical applications on a key topic/area of life, to help you succeed with your own real-life goals and priorities.
- Follow-Up Circles*: During the follow-up circle, held on a Thursday evening a week or two after the main session, you'll have the opportunity to engage further with your instructor and fellow participants as you report on your progress, get answers to questions, and receive encouragement in your endeavors.
- Facebook Group: A supportive, private online community to stay connected with others who are walking a similar path to you.