Tools of the Trade
“Do not wait; the time will never be 'just right.' Start where you stand, and work with whatever tools you may have at your command, and better tools will be found as you go along."
- Well, we’re a three and a half weeks into the New Year, and I am hovering. Hovering over the intentions I crafted just a few short weeks ago to help me creatively manifest my desires - to help me live a life that is fulfilling and meaningful to me in every way. Already I have forgotten – several times – to keep a commitment I made to myself. Already I have strayed.
- And I’m okay with that.
- Some people might think that as an Intuitive Life Coach, I rarely stumble over my New Year’s resolutions. But I do stumble. And I trip and fall more than I might like. I even stop dead in my tracks sometimes. Therefore I am grateful to have acquired some powerful, yet simple, tools to help me regain my balance, lessen the sting when I do fall down, and help me get going again along my chosen path.
- Let me share a few of those tools with you today.
- You can literally let go of material objects, perhaps clear some clutter in your home or work space.
- You can delegate a recurring task on your to-do list, or drop a task off of the list entirely, or do it less frequently.
- You can explore a limiting belief you have that no longer serves you well.
- And you can simply say no to things you used to say yes to.