Vessel of Light
“People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within....”
- First Ray of Will or Power (Father).
- Second Ray of Love-Wisdom (Son).
- Third Ray of Active Intelligence (Holy Spirit).
- Fourth Ray of Harmony through Conflict.
- Fifth Ray of Concrete Knowledge.
- Sixth Ray of Idealism and Devotion.
- Seventh Ray of Organization, Ceremonial Order, and Ritual.
- Separative versus unifying.
- Authoritarian versus cooperative.
- Religious versus religious-political-artistic-economic-sociological.
- Pronounced individualism versus group spirit.
- Patriotism versus internationalism.
- Abstract versus concrete.
- Mystical versus practical.
- Fostering the vision versus materializing the vision.
- Desiring pure spirit versus relating spirit and matter.